Birdland is located at 315 West 44th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues on the west side of midtown Manhattan.
For phone reservations & information, please call (212) 581-3080.
- Discount Parking Garages on 44th street. (Edison Parking 330 West 44th Street, just east of 9th Avenue)
- By Subway: 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S, W to Times Square; A,C,E to 42nd Street/Port Authority.
- By Bus: M42, M104 to 42nd Street & 8th Ave.
- Music Charge $25-$50 depending on performer and seat location.
- There is a $10 food/drink minimum per person.
- There are no age restrictions.
- We are wheelchair accessible.
- Recommended dress code attire is dressy/business casual.
- For general inquiries and reservations please call or email email@example.com
- For parties over 20 people please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention Theatre Goers:
See a Broadway show and return with your ticket stub on the same day for 1/2 price jazz bar admission to the 11:00pm show.
*The venue seating chart is for illustrative purposes only and is not drawn to scale. Phone reservations, online tickets, and tickets purchased at the door are designated by section (General Admission and Jazz Bar seating). Specific seats within each section are assigned upon arrival on a first-come, first-served basis.
Learn more about Birdland: