We ask that patrons wear a face covering at all times unless seated, avoid congregating in walkways, or at the bar, and not attend the show if they are feeling ill at all.
Refunds will be processed if you are experiencing COVID related symptoms on the day of the show.
Every person attending a Birdland Event will need to be named on their ticket, and accept the terms of attendance.
We are currently unable to accommodate parties larger than six.
Here’s what to expect when you arrive at Birdland:
- All employees will have undergone a daily health screening prior to entering the premises
- All employees will wear face coverings, and follow best practices for safely serving you and your guests
- Sidewalks will have designated spacing for safe social distancing
- There will be markers on the floor indicating traffic flow directions and safe distancing
- Masks or face coverings will be required inside the club, unless you are seated at your table. If you need to leave your seat during or after the performance, we ask that you put your mask back on.
- Tables will be spaced six feet apart
- Capacity will be restricted to 50%
- To insure Physical distancing, standing at bar or near the giftshop is prohibited
- High traffic areas and commonly used items will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the evening, as well as between shows
- Washing your hands and using available hand sanitizer will reduce the risk of transmission
- We respectfully ask that if you are experiencing fever or any symptoms, that you protect yourself and others by skipping the event. Refunds will be honored for such cancellations
- We will be serving a limited menu until further notice, and it can be found on our website